~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

July 12, 2017

~ Olde Souls Update ~

                                        Welcome to my update. All are my designs handmade by me. Not for children. If you would like to purchase an item you can email me at theredcupboardpost@gmail.com with your payment info. My Best, Kimberly




Darling White Pumpkin. She isn't as bright as top pic, she is nicely aged. She's approx. 17" tall dressed in beautiful hand dyed deep wine/black wool dress & deep rusty orange/black wool bonnet ~ADOPTED, THANK YOU ~


       Girl with heart to chest ~ Not as bright as pic nicely aged. Dressed in beautiful hand dyed warm brown wool. Approx. 17" Adopted, thank you~



       ~ Olde Blue Pumpkin ~ Approx. 21 1/2" WITHOUT hat dressed in beautiful hand dyed wool many details to him that I just love! Made to look and feel old & loved. He does come with his hat.  not as bright as first two pics he is a wonderful blue/grey. ~ ADOPTED, THANK YOU ~


2 comments:

Unknown said...

They're wonderful, Kimberly. One day I hope to have one of your clay sculpted dolls! :)
----The Bonnie White Hare

Ms. Robinson said...

I love love love this!!!!!