~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

July 27, 2017

~ Mr. Field & A Wee Bunny ~

                         Happy day to you! I have for you today & large white grungy pumpkin doll & a wee bunny. All are my creations handmade by me copyrights The Red Cupboard Post. Not for children. If you would like to adopt an item you can email me at theredcupboardpost@gmail.com

                                                ~ BOTH ADOPTED, THANK YOU ~

                 

     ~ This is Mr. Field he is approx. 23" long His  He is aged & prim! He isn't as bright as 1st pic. Beautiful worn looking & beautiful hand dyed wool. Wears beautiful hand dyed wool pants, shirt & coat all in the spicy colors of fall. Comes with his gourd that I carved. Adopted, thank you! I can make a top hat for him if you would like to order one to go with him :) 



                                 ~ Wee Bunny fits in my hand! She is a darling tiny bunny!
                                                She is dressed in wool & is so cute! Adopted, thank you!

No comments: