~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

June 16, 2017

~ I Wish For You A Happy Day ~

                                              
                             
                       I hope this finds you happy & well. I've been enjoying the birds, flowers & bees in my gardens so much. Just to listen to the bees buzzing around the garden & to wake up to the birds singing give me a peaceful escape. I thought I would share a pic of a finished rug, (sale is pending) please enjoy the rest of the pics from pinterest.
                                                         ~ HAVE A HAPPY DAY ~
                                                                              My Best, Kimberly



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Another beautiful creation, the colors so rich and the design classically yours, Kimberly! P.S., I also had saved the Pinterest picture of the curtain in the wind!