~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

May 31, 2017

~ Strawberry Rose ~

                    
                     I hope this finds you happy & well. I'm working on an update that I will be having very soon! If you would like to know when & where, just give me an email at theredcupboardpost@gmail.com
                              I'm finishing up on my design of Strawberry Rose, I think it will also be a pillow.
                                                                 ~ My Best,
                                                                           Kimberly

2 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

Your colors are THE BEST!!!

Kimberly said...

You are very kind Lauren, thank you! Have a happy day hooking my friend.