~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

April 7, 2017

~ Hand With Hearts Rug ~

                                             
                          Just finished this rug. It's more muted & darker in person. Pic above is more true to colors. Nice muted Reds, blues, creams, browns. Hooked on linen bound with wool. My design handmade be me. Has three big hearts & three smaller ones Approx. 18" x 11 1/2" You can email me at theredcupboardpost@gmail.com to purchase. Thank you for spending time with me! Enjoy your day.  ~ My Best, Kimberly



4 comments:

HomeSpunPrims said...

Love it, Kimberly! Lori

Rugs and Pugs said...

Very sweet!

susan hemann said...

wonderful!

Kimberly said...

Thank you ladies for your kind comments & taking the time. Enjoy your SPRING day! ~All My Best, Kimberly