~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

March 22, 2017

~ A Wee Bunny Looking For A Home ~

                                            ~ Here's a sweet black bunny I made with hand dyed wool, has a big wool strawberry & she is dressed in wool! She has a semi sweet floppy head. She is handmade by me using my design, she isn't for children. ~ ADOPTED, THANK YOU ~


                                                      ~ ENJOY YOUR SPRING DAY ~
                                                                    My Best, Kimberly

2 comments:

Rose said...

I just discovered your blog, and I'd love to get emails when you post, but your link at the bottom to subscribe is not working!

Kimberly said...

Hi Rose, Thank you for stopping by you can email me at theredcupboardpost@gmail.com with any questions. Enjoy your day!
~My Best, Kimberly