~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

March 27, 2017

~ Needs Binding ~

                                                Just off my frame. I enjoyed hooking the sheep, design by Aspen Rug Hooking. It's hooked on linen. I wanted it to look primitive & old. It will be available to purchase, when I get it bound & I want to change out some wool. You can just email me for info. theredcupboardpost@gmail.com

                                                        ~ ENJOY YOUR DAY ~
                                                                        My Best, Kimberly

2 comments:

acorn hollow said...

the colors look great from here.
Cathy

Primitive Stars said...

Morning Kimberly, I love those pretty colors.blessings Francine.