~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

March 2, 2017

~ The Love Of Primitive & Early ~

                                             She wears her favorite turkey red dress (not orange) & warm woolens.
                                     She will be available this afternoon at 4pm. I will post more pics then.
                                                                      ~ Enjoy Your Day ~
                                                                                 My Best, Kimberly

3 comments:

Nancy D. said...

She's beautiful…I think she must know Goody Prymm…If I manage to get her, I shall name her "Remember." :)

Kimberly said...

Hi Nancy, She will be available today at 4pm I will post more pics of her & details. Thank you for your kind words! Have a great day. My Best, Kimberly

Nancy D. said...

Thank you, Kimberly. This is a presumptuous question…but do you do layaway?