~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

February 18, 2017

~ A Women A Crow & A Hook ~

                                                    ~ Hello, I finished my rug it was so fun to hook.
                                  It's a Lori Brechlin design adapted by Spruce Ridge Studios. I wanted it to look old. I would love a dress like hers & of course a pet crow! Just love that hat with feather too! So if your in the mood for a fun hook I'd suggest this one.  Lots of whimsy to play with.
                                                          ~ ENJOY YOUR DAY ~

                                                                 ~ My Best, Kimberly

4 comments:

Nancy D. said...

Kimberly, you have done such beautiful justice to Lori's design!! The richness of the colors is pure tonal beauty...

Primitive Stars said...

Evening Kimberly, so beautiful, love the colors also.Blessings Francine.

TheCrankyCrow said...

Oh...my....goodness.... I have not seen this design before.... I am madly in love... Thank you for the inspiration.... Your interpretation is wonderful. Hope your weekend is off to a wonderful start...and finishes just as beautifully... Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

susan hemann said...

such a beautiful rug!