~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

February 17, 2017

~ Signs Of Spring ~

                                
                           ~   Hello to you. I hope this finds you happy & well. I took these this morning a beautiful sunny, but cooler day.  The birds are singing & the flowers are waking up. I'm off to make a cup of tea my hands need warming up.
                                                    ~ ENJOY YOUR DAY ~
                                                                  My Best, Kimberly




1 comment:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Ahhhhh....such beautiful blooms...they give me hope that there is something under that white stuff outside here in Nod. Actually, I can't complain...we had record temps today, and that is to continue for a few days....a winter thaw...But silly me...I peeked ahead at what is to follow. I shouldn't have done that. :o( Happy weekend my friend.... Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin