~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

February 24, 2017

~ She Will Need A Friend Or Two... ~

                                                       One could always use help with the cauldron. In the works, can't wait to show you what I've been working on.  I will need to make her some friends.
                                                              ~ ENJOY YOUR DAY ~
                                                                            My Best, Kimberly
 ~ Creations designed & handmade by me ~

2 comments:

Nancy D. said...

Can't wait!!!

TheCrankyCrow said...

You have my complete and undivided attention LOL.... You know how I love your gals so Kimberly.... Happy Weekend! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin