~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

January 5, 2017

~ A Family Of Bunnies ~

                                            I have for you a family of bunnies, that I'm selling separate. I made them using my designs & techniques to look olde & loved! Not for children. They are dressed in wool, aged & each come with a wool heart shown in pic.  Father bunny is approx. 18" Mama is approx. 17"  Boy & girl bunny are approx. 14" You can email me at theredcupboardpost@gmail.com with your order & paypal email.
 
~ ADOPTED, THANK YOU ~

~ Mama Adopted, Thank you ~


Girl Bunny Adopted, thank you
                                                               ~ ENJOY YOUR DAY ~

1 comment:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Your bunnies are ever so sweet Kimberly.... Wish I could adopt the whole family! Smiles & Bunny Hugs ~ Robin