~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

January 25, 2017

~ Dying Wool ~

                               I will be dying wool for more bunnies & rugs this week. I will be back next week with some wool bunnies. Thank you for all the wonderful emails & messages regarding my creations. You warm my heart! 
                                                             ~ ENJOY YOUR DAY ~
                                                                          My Best, Kimberly
~ MY DESIGNS HANDMADE BY ME ~

2 comments:

Nancy D. said...

You keep coming up with the sweetest little bunnies! I love my recently purchased Girl Bunny! She sits happily atop my spinning whorls shelf and is princess of my spinning and embroidery room!

Doreen Frost said...

LOVE this little guy. Looking forward to seeing your new things :) Doreen