~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

January 24, 2017

~ Beautiful Season To Work With Wool ~

                                Hi, I hope this post finds you happy & well. I love to work with wool during the calm, cold months of winter. I've been busy hooking & making dolls. What have you been up to? Pics from pinterest.
                       
                  Whatever it is, I hope it brings warmth to your heart & a smile to your spirit.

                                                   ~ ENJOY YOUR DAY ~
                                                               ~ All My Best, Kimberly




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kimberly,
I have been spinning wool and working up a pattern for hooking. It's snowy, raining and cold.
Best time to work with wool.
Marcia

The Country Nest said...

Beautiful pictures!

Primitive Stars said...

Morning Kmberly, always enjoy your beautiful pictures. Blessings Francine.