~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

December 11, 2016

~ Finishing Up On A Rug & A Thank You ~

                                         I have finished hooking this rug, need to bind & press now. I will post full picture when I'm done. I also wanted to say thank you, to those that have emailed me, private messaged me & who have also purchased my work.  Your kind words, orders & love in my art truly warm my heart & filled this year with many happy busy times! Remember I'm here for you if you ever have any questions regarding a commissioned piece or order. I will be happy to help you if I can. 


 Now off to pick out the wool binding for this rug...what will it be. Off to the red cupboard to choose!

                                                ~ ENJOY YOUR DAY MY FRIENDS ~

                                                              ~ All My Best, Kimberly

3 comments:

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

can't wait to see it finished Kimberly! it's just beaitoful already ~
L

Mugwump Woolies said...

Gorgeous! You know I am a big fan. Love that gold...especially with the red.
Robyn

Kimberly said...

Thank you ladies for your kind comments!!! Have a happy day My Best, Kimberly