~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

December 6, 2016

~ The Cold Wind Blows ~

                                                    I hope this post finds you well & happy. Olde Frosty is getting ready for the cold winds of winter. I think he needs a cup of cocoa.


                                                             ~ ENJOY YOUR DAY ~
                                                                        My Best, Kimberly

3 comments:

Doreen Frost said...

just wonderful.....that face... oh my goodness.♥♥

Primitive Stars said...

Morning Kmberly, such a sweet little fellow, love your work.Blessings Francine.

Nancy D. said...

OOOOhhhh…I like him!