~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

November 9, 2016

~ Sweet "Olde" Marshmallow & A Darling Santa ~

                                     Welcome to my update. I have two sweet ones for you today. Both are my designs & handmade by me using my techniques to look old & loved. Not for children. They are ADOPTED, THANK YOU ~ Santa is dressed in my red hand dyed wools the wool is a bit darker than pic, wool beard, hand stitched face. Approx. 13" cotton pants. "Olde" Marshmallow is approx. 14 /12" dressed in hand dyed wools, hand stitched face, sweet bell sewn to chest. You can email me at theredcupboardpost@gmail.com with your paypal email & order. Thank you for spending time with me.
                                                                     ~ My Best, Kimberly


                                                      
                                                            
~ Sweet "Olde" Marshmallow ~

~ Santa In Red Wool ~

No comments: