~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

November 18, 2016

~ A November Morning ~

                                       As I look out my window I still see signs of color before the winter comes & washes it away. It's warm browns, creamy whites & yes maybe some beautiful fresh fallen snow white.  I will be dying a huge batch of wool today, enjoying the last of November colors.
 
                                                       ~ Enjoy Your Day ~
                                                             My Best, Kimberly



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kimberly I agree. The colors are so pretty. I have the most beautiful batch of soft brown Shetland Moorit that is calling my name to be spun. Enjoy your day.
Marcia @ Higglersnotch

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Kimberly,
Your pictures are so beautiful and how I would love to have that view from my window!!! I will enjoy the sunshine and working on a punch needle piece today!! Busy Hands, Happy Heart!!
Enjoy your day as well!
Heart Hugs~
Julie

Primitive Stars said...

Afternoon Kimberly, love the colors also, wonderful pictures,Blessings Francine.