~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

October 16, 2016

~ A Marshmallow Snowman ~

                                                     ~ I hope this finds you happy & well! I have for you a sweet chubby Marshmallow. He is approx. 15" to top of head. Made from my design & techniques to look well loved & prim! He wears wool pants, handmade top hat with wool trims, huge snowflake on chest so cute!  Adoption of ~ ADOPTED, THANK YOU ~ you can email me at theredcupboardpost@gmail.com with your order & paypal email.

                                                         ~ ENJOY YOUR DAY ~
                                                                   My Best, Kimberly




1 comment:

Primitive Stars said...

Evening Kimberly, I love the Marshmellow Snowfolk, so sweet.Blessings Francine.