~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

October 5, 2016

~ Early Bird Rug ~

                                            I hope this post finds you happy & well.  I just finished this rug. Hooked on linen using my hand dyed wool. Loved using spicy warm muted colors. Bittersweets, rust, drab golds also of course blue :)  It's a pattern by Anne Nichols purchased by Wheaten Woolens.
                              My walls are a dark tan/cream the colors in rug are more muted.
                                    
                                                
~ Enjoy Your Day ~
My Best, Kimberly

3 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Morning Kmberly, I adore the beautiful rug,Hugs Francine.

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Kimberly,
I think your rug is just beautiful and love the colors you chose! I also hooked a rug design by Anne Nichols purchased from Wheaten Woolens that has a bird with flowers!!! I have not seen this design before but will definitely have to check it out as I just love it!
Thanks so much for sharing!
Enjoy your week!
Heart Hugs~
Julie

Unknown said...

Kimberly,
This is just beautiful. The colors you chose are perfect.
Thank you for sharing
Marcia @ higglersnotch