~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

September 26, 2016

~ A Marshmallow & A Pumpkin Update ~

                                                  I have for you today two sweet ones for you. Handmade by me using my designs & techniques to look old & loved. Not for children. If you would like to adopt, just email me at theredcupboardpost@gmail.com with your order & paypal email.
                                                           ~ ENJOY YOUR DAY ~
                                                                         ~ My Best, Kimberly


~ Mr. Winter Wheat ~
                           ~ ADOPTED, THANK YOU ~Approx. 21" to top of head dressed in woolens wears his sweet handmade top hat. Comes with his sprig of wheat. Adoption of ~ ADOPTED, THANK YOU ~ you can email me at theredcupboardpost@gmail.com with your order.

~ Grungy Orange Pumpkin ~
                         Approx. 15" tall dressed in hand dyed wools & wears cotton pants. Comes with heavy key hole. Adoption of ~ ADOPTED, THANK YOU ~ you can email me at theredcupboardpost@gmail.com with your paypal email to order. Thank you

1 comment:

Primitive Stars said...

Morning Kimberly, I so fall in love with your work every time.Hugs Francine.