~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

September 14, 2016

~ The Joy Of Autumn ~

                                      
                           I'm finding myself longing for cool weather,  mugs of hot tea with a slice of homemade apple pie. I look out among the gardens & trees for signs of it's visit. It will come & along with it all it's glory. In the meantime I will dream. 

                                                                 ~ Enjoy Your Dream ~
                                                                                 My Best, Kimberly










                                          

4 comments:

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

beautiful posting! my heart lives in Autumn ~
Lori

Primitive Stars said...

Morning Kimberly, such a wonderful post, I love Autumn too, my soul comes alive!!!!!! Blessings Francine.

Nancy D. said...

Kimberly, I just want to gobble it all up!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful post. Everything looks Yummy!