~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

August 15, 2016

~ Witch & Her Scarecrow Friend Update ~

                                          I hope this post finds you well & happy. I have a surprise update today :) These two are my designs handmade by me. There not for children. Dressed in woolens & made to look olde & loved! Witch comes with large pod, Scarecrow comes with witch's ball pod. They are $95 each you can email me at theredcupboardpost@gmail.com with your order. Thank you for stopping by! Scarecrow is available but Witch is adopted, thank you!
                                                               ~ Enjoy Your Day ~


~ She Is Now Adopted, Thank you ~



No comments: