~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

August 12, 2016

~ Time To Dye Woolens For A Witch & Her Friends ~

                                              I hope this post finds you well & happy! The summer has moved so fast, but with it's closing end comes the wonder of AUTUMN & all it's glory.  I will be dying wool today for my dolls I create. Pics off pinterest.  I wish you a wonderful day.
                                                              ~ My Best, Kimberly




3 comments:

Nancy D. said...

I'm ready for the season of the witches!!!!!!!

TheCrankyCrow said...

You know me...I love love love fall and everything about it...except what FOLLOWS it. Still trying to squeeze the last bit of summer out here first...but am loving the photos...and anticipating you wonderful creations! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin (PS....I adore your bed rug!!)

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

too hot for me to dye ~ lol that sounds funny!
L