~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

August 31, 2016

~ Time Spent In My Gardens ~

                                  ~ I hope this post finds you well & happy on this, the last day of August.
                       
                       I will be spending some needed time in my gardens enjoying the last of the blooms.
               The  heliotrope & lavender smell wonderful, as do the roses. The bees are enjoying them so.

                                                                 ~ ENJOY YOUR DAY ~
                                                                     My Best, Kimberly





1 comment:

Carol Roll said...

Lovely! Your flowers are gorgeous! cant wait for the weather to cool down some over here in Fl and start planting.