~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

August 26, 2016

~ Sweet Hannah & Olde Blue ~

                                            
 I have two sweet ones for you today! Both my designs handmade by me. Not for children.  Made to look old & well loved.

                        ~ Sweet Hannah is approx. 14" Dressed in early fabric that is not as bright as pic. She has wool scrap for head wrap. Hannah is ~ ADOPTED, THANK YOU ~
                        ~Olde Blue is approx. 10" one of a kind. He is one of my frozen dolls, so he's great to put in baskets, hang from pin in back tuck in baskets. He's dressed in my hand dyed wools $115 you can email me at theredcupboardpost@gmail.com with your paypal email with your order.


                                               ~ ENJOY YOUR DAY ~




No comments: