~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

August 4, 2016

~ My Bed Rug Is Hooked & Finished ~

                                    ~ So excited to get this one done. It's the biggest rug I've hooked!  
Hooked using my spicy colors for fall & of course blues, I seem to never create without them. No peaches, the rusty oranges are looking peach, they are not. Nice spicy Autumn colors! I'm ready for Autumn!  Pattern is by Robert Lindh, I did change a lot of things to it. I might not sell this one....where to put it lol!
                                                             ~ ENJOY YOUR DAY ~

6 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Very beautiful Kimberly, warm tones are wonderful.Blessings Francine.

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

beautiful, how big is it??
:)
L

Gayle said...

This rug is so rich looking - I love it! Would also like to know the size...

Rugs and Pugs said...

Me, too, on the size :)
Stunning!
Hugs :)
Lauren

Nancy D. said...

It's stunning…so rich. You call it a bed rug…will you use it like the Colonials?

bayrayschild said...

LOVE,love, love!

Audrey