~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

July 8, 2016

~ Woodland Witch ~

                                    
                                                I hope this post finds you happy & well.
                            I have for you Woodland Pumpkin Witch. She isn't for children. She is an original by me made to look old & loved.  She wears my hand dyed woolens, sprig of dried flowers. She's approx. 15" tall. Hand sculpted, hand painted & aged to look loved. Adoption of ~ ADOPTED, THANK YOU ~ you can email me at theredcupboardpost@gmail with your order.


                                                         Enjoy Your Day
                                                                  My Best, Kimberly

1 comment:

Primitive Stars said...

Hi Kimberly, love the Woodland witch, she is bewitching, Blessings Francine.