~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

July 27, 2016

~ Mr. Hobbsner & Friends ~

                                          Welcome to my offerings!  Here they are, all are my creations hand made by me using my own patterns & techniques. A lot of work goes into my style & designs, please respect my art & designs.
                                          These Pumpkin Folk are back once again this year along with a sweet bunny! Non of my creations are for children. You can email me at theredcupboardpost@gmail.com with your order & paypal email.

                  ~ Thank you for stopping by. I truly appreciate your kindness & your adoptions~

                          ~ Pumpkin on right is approx. 91/2" dressed in woolens. Black bunny on left is approx., 91/2" to top of head also dressed in woolens. Both adopted, thank you


                                          ~ Mr. Hobbsner is approx. 14" tall can also hang. He is an "olde" soul made with "mends" & patches. Dressed in my woolens. Adopted, thank you!


No comments: