~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

July 22, 2016

~ Hooking Time ~

                                               Hello to you, I hope you are well & happy!

                                 ~  I will be hooking away on my largest rug yet, I have a goal set in mind...
I'll see if I can get it done with in that time. I have other rugs in my plans, I'm a happy hooker for sure!  So many great rug designers to choose from, but I have a to do list. Do you?    
                                             Wishing you a day filled with blessings & fun
                                                                My Best, Kimberly
                       
                                                                 ~ Bye For Now ~

1 comment:

Primitive Stars said...

Sweet picture, enjoy your hooking.Blessings Francine.