~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

June 3, 2016

~ Wooly Pumpkins & Hooked Rugs ~

                                                        ~ I hope this post finds you well & happy!
                                     All my creations are not for children. These are my designs handmade by me.  If you see something you like you may email me with your paypal email & order. Feel free to ask questions, but questions will not hold the item for you. I have two of my sweet wooly pumpkins to offer you today & two rugs that I put a mark down on, I need wall space :)
                                                    
                                                             ~ ENJOY YOUR DAY ~
                                                              All My Best, Kimberly

~ Sweet Olde Soul Girl Pumpkin ~

                      She is so dear! Has cotton floral skirt under hand dyed wool dress. Adoption of ~ ADOPTED, THANK YOU ~ you can email me at theredcupboardpost@gmail.com with your order.

~ Tiny Tot Wooly Pumpkin ~
                                          ~ Oh my he is a tiny sweet one.  Adoption of ~ ADOPTED, THANK YOU ~ you can email me at theredcupboardpost@gmail.com with your order.

                                                  
                                ~ Apiary House. Approx. 21" x 20 hooked on linen My design hooked by me. Bee Skeps, bees buzzing about, darling sheep, lollipop flowers, old house.
                           $175 you can email me at theredcupboardpost@gmail.com with your order.

~ Farm Life ~
                                   ~ Approx. 22" x 19" My design hooked by me on linen. A sweet with her horses, chicken & under the apple trees. $175 you can email me with your order at theredcupboardpost@gmail.com

2 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Sweet offerings Kimberly as always....Sorry I missed the lil' pumpkin fella.... Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Primitive Stars said...

Morning Kmberly, I'm a big fan of your work, love the wee pumpkin fellow.Blessings Francine.