~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

June 23, 2016

~ Sweet Pumpkin Update ~

                                               Hello to you & thank you so much for stopping by!
                                I have for you today two sweet pumpkins one that can fit in your hand & other that sits nicely in chair, self etc.  Both are my designs handmade by me. Not for children. If you would like to adopt you can email me at theredcupboardpost@gmail.com with your paypal email & order. Thank you for spending time with me & for your kindness! 
          
                                                                     ~ Enjoy Your Day ~
                                                                               My Best, Kimberly

~ Miss Mischief ~
                               Made to look very old, prim & fun! Dressed in cotton & woolens. Adoption of ~ ADOPTED, THANK YOU ~ will bring her home to you.

~ Sweet Olde Soul Pumpkin ~
                                   This darling is also made to look olde, sweet & loved!!!! Dressed in my hand dyed wools. Approx. 13" to top of head NOT stem.  Adoption ~ Adopted, thank you ~ will bring him home to you. You can email me at theredcupboardpost@gmail.com with your order.

No comments: