~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

June 6, 2016

~ Hollyhock Joy ~

                                               ~ I have always loved hollyhocks, they bring such charm to a garden.
                      I'm so happy this year, mine are doing so well & I'm grateful. I've been tending to them every morning since spring started & now they bloom. Here are some pics I have more colors popping up.
                                                          ~ ENJOY YOUR DAY ~
                                                                    My Best, Kimberly






1 comment:

Rugs and Pugs said...

Beautiful! Growing up we always grew by the barns.
Hugs :)
Lauren