~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

June 24, 2016

~ Chicken Time In My Garden ~

                                                I hope this post finds you happy & well.
                         ~  Time spent in my garden with my chickens always lifts my spirits. They talk & get rid of any pests! Not to mention the fresh eggs to make homemade crepes with Vermont maple syrup yum!!! Here are a few pics of them strolling through my garden. They even went through my zinnia patch without damage.
                                                          ~ ENJOY YOUR DAY ~
                                                               My Best, Kimberly
                                                                 




3 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Morning Kimberly, loved the time spent with the chickens in the garden, beautiful pictures.Blessings Francine.

bayrayschild said...

Good Day to you Kimberly!
Beautiful garden and beautiful chickens!

I always enjoy your cheerful greetings.

Thank You!
Audrey

Margs Primitive Quilts said...

Beautiful gardens! The chickens are great to eat the bugs.
Hugs Marg.