~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

May 18, 2016

~ She Is Speaking To Me ~

                                                      I hope this post finds you well & happy

                                         
                                         ~ She speaks to me, who will she become. She is such a neat color blends into the hand dyed linen piece in the background. I will soon see how this sweet one likes her attire Off to my stack of wool with needle & thread in hand.

                                                             ~ ENJOY YOUR DAY ~
                                                                     My Best, Kimberly

2 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Morning, she is very lovely, Blessings Francine.

Nancy D. said...

Can't wait to see who she becomes...!