~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

May 6, 2016

~ Needs To Be Backed With Wool ~

                                       Hello To You. I hope this post finds you happy & well!
                        I've been working on this big needle punch on & off for awhile. It is now done!!!! All I have to do is back with some of my wool.  I tried to make it look early. It's a With thy Needle & thread design, she has so many beautiful patterns!!!
                                            
                                           Thank you for stopping by, enjoy your day my friends!

                                                                My Best, Kimberly

6 comments:

Mugwump Woolies said...

Love your colors! Will you be selling this or will it be living at your house?
Enjoy the evening,
Robyn

Primitive Stars said...

So beautiful Kimberly, great colors.Blessings Francine.

old crow said...

Absolutely stunning Kim!!! Love your colors!! Beautiful job!!
Mona

Nancy D. said...

So rich and detailed! Lovely work!

bayrayschild said...

Oh I just LOVE it! You always do such lovely work Kimberly!

Audrey

Merry Wind Farm said...

Beautiful! I absolutely love it!!! Melinda