~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

May 14, 2016

~ Have A Beautiful Day ~

                                                      
~ Some yarn I dyed a bit ago, drying in the sun ~
                                                         I hope this post finds you well.
                                       I've been strolling along my garden this morning. The sun is out & the flowers are happy! My hollyhocks are getting big. 

                                                                  ~ ENJOY YOUR DAY ~
                                                                             My Best, Kimberly




2 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Evening Kimberly, love your beautiful flowers, so pretty.Blessings Francine.

Nancy D. said...

Your flowers are indeed gorgeous…but so is that yarn!!!