~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

May 18, 2016

~ Billy Is Now Adopted, Thank You ~

                                                 
~ Sweet Billy From The Red Cupboard Post ~
                                        Happy day to you! Here is Sweet Billy sitting in my hand. My design handmade by me. Not for children. He is a black woolen bunny, wears wool pants & scarf. Comes with his darling carrot! Adoption of ~ ADOPTED, THANK YOU~ will bring him home to you. You can email me with your order & paypal email at theredcupboardpost@gmail.com Have a wonderful day!
                                                                    My Best, Kimberly


No comments: