~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

May 9, 2016

~ Ann Lives On The Cape ~

                                             
                                              Happy day to you! I hope you are well & happy!
                               Ann is finished!  She lives by the ocean & loves to collect seashells. She is one of my grungy white pumpkin dolls approx. 13" handmade by me using my pattern & techniques. Has blue homespun dress, hand dyed wool cape, cloth arms & legs. Comes with her glass dome necklace full of her seashell collection. ADOPTED, THANK YOU ~ you may email me theredcupboardpost@gmail.com  with your paypal email to adopt. 

                                                           ~  ENJOY YOUR DAY ~
                                                                             My Best, Kimberly
                                                                  


2 comments:

Nancy D. said...

She is so cool!

Primitive Stars said...

Always love your work Kimberly.Blessings Francine.