~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

April 2, 2016

~ Spring Blossoms In My Garden ~

                                     
~ I have some darling sweet pea vines popping up ready to take hold of spring. I do hope they blossom! I love letting my pansies reseed anywhere they choose. They have been busy about my gardens & I love them for it.







~ Lovely Sweet Peas ~
ENJOY YOUR DAY
My Best, Kimberly

3 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Afternoon Keep Meryl, such lovely blooms, we had snow last night, not very nice.Thanks for sharing Francine.

Susan Krichbaum said...

Lovely blog and lovely flowers.

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Beautiful spring flowers