~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

April 12, 2016

~ Maggie The Hedge Witch Apprentice ~

                                            
                                                 ~ Maggie The Hedge Witch Apprentice ~

                                     Please meet Maggie she is a one of a kind doll handmade by me. She is dressed in wools & has wool pants under dress. Has clay legs & arms. Adoption of Adopted, thank you you may email me at theredcupboardpost@gmail.com with your order & paypal email. Thank you for spending time with me! I'm also on facebook The Red Cupboard Post so stop on by to say hi!
                                                             
                                                                  ENJOY YOUR DAY
                                                                              My Best, Kimberly

2 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Afternoon Kimberly, love your work, always brings a smile to me.Blessings Francine.

The BUTT'RY and BOOK'RY said...

Hello to Sweet Maggie!!
:-) Blessings Linnie