~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

April 26, 2016

Cabin Dolls

                                  Welcome to my Cabin Dolls offerings. ALL ADOPTED, THANK YOU!None of my creations are for children. All are my design handmade by me. If you see an item you would like to adopt you may email me at theredcupboardpost@gmail.com with item name & your paypal email. Thank you for spending time with me! Enjoy Your Day! My Best, Kimberly



Sweet One In Blue & Brown
                                       A great size to tuck just about anywhere! Adoption of Adopted, thank you!

Sweet Pencil face doll in black
                                      Approx. 8" Adoption of Adopted, thank you! you may email me at theredcupboardpost@gmail.com with your order.

Doll with hand stitched face blues & blacks
                            Approx. 11 1/2" dressed in blues & blacks sweet face! Adoption of ADOPTED, THANK YOU! you can email me at theredcupboardpost@gmail.com with your order. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Primitive Stars said...

I adore the sweet prim dollies.Blessings Francine.