~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

April 4, 2016

~ Bunny Blue ~

                                      
~ Original Handmade Bunny Blue ~
                            ~ Please meet Bunny Blue. Original handmade by me using my design. He's a sweet bunny handmade by me using my hand dyed wools. He is also dressed in wools & comes with his giant wool parsnip! Adoption of ~ ADOPTED, THANK YOU ~. You can email me at theredcupboardpost@gmail.com with your order & paypal email. Thank you for stopping by!
                                                        ~ ENJOY YOUR DAY ~
                                                                  My Best, Kimberly

~ A Sweetie ~

1 comment:

Primitive Stars said...

Oh my, Bunny Blue is adorable Kimberly, love him.Blessings Francine.