~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

March 9, 2016

~ Summer Basket ~

                                                   ~ Happy Day To You ~  I Finished My Rug.


                                   I have decided to sell it. If it doesn't sell it will go into my collection :)  It's approx. 34" X 21 1/2" nice muted colors Primitive Spirit design. Email me if interested, serious buyers only please, thank you.   I will be in & out a lot today so if you don't hear from me right away I will get back to you.


~ ENJOY YOUR DAY ~
My Best, Kimberly


3 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Morning Kimberly, such a beautiful rug, love those colors and pattern. Blessings Francine.

1890* said...

Absolutely Stunning!!! I so love YOUR colors !

Carol Roll said...

Love this! your work is Amazing!