~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

March 1, 2016

~ Progress On My Rug ~

                                             ~ Finished the inside, now to background stripes & flowers I of course need to clean snippets & linen hairs up. Not as bright as pic, more muted. I've been using a lot of my hand dyed wool for this one. It's eating it up!!! I will need to go back to the pot to dye more. I like to call it Bubble & Brew time! I just don't know what I will end up with at the end of my dying sessions!
                                                         
                                                          ~ ENJOY YOUR DAY~

                                                                    My Best, Kimberly

                                                                        

3 comments:

Doreen Frost said...

Kim, this is beautiful!!

Primitive Stars said...

Morning Kimberly, wonderful progress on your rug, will be beautiful.Blessings Francine.

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Soooo Beautiful Kimberly!!!
Can't wait to see it all complete!
Many Blessings
Robin