~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

February 19, 2016

~ Summer Basket On My Frame ~

                                  
                                          ~ I hope this post finds you well! I'm working on a design by Primitive Spirit called Summer Basket.  Love this design! I just finished basket now on to the flowers! 
        
                                               
                                                    ~ WISHING YOU A HAPPY DAY ~
                                                                  My Best,
                                                                           Kimberly

1 comment:

Primitive Stars said...

Evening Kmberly, love the colour, have a great weekend.Blessings Francine.