~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

February 9, 2016

~ I Will Name Her Elizabetta ~

 
                                             ~ I now need to finish sewing her clothes ~

                                                           
                                                                   Enjoy Your Day!
                                                                          ~  My Best,
                                                                                       Kimberly

3 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

LOVE that face!
Hugs :)
Lauren

TheCrankyCrow said...

I am falling in love again..... <3 Robin

The BUTT'RY and BOOK'RY said...

Hello :-)
I found you through the Take Peace group!
I'm your newest follower :-)
Love all the pretty things here!!! :-)
Many Blessings, Linnie