~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

February 5, 2016

~ Have A Beautiful Winter Weekend ~

                                                     
                                   Happy Friday to you! I wish for you a cozy, happy weekend!

                            ~ I have a book calling to me, a fire to build & a new recipe to try!  I might get a stitch or two in as well.  Beautiful Pic off pinterest.

                                                                   ~ My Best,
                                                                             Kimberly


~ Cozy Fireplace ~

~ An Adventure To Read ~

~ Food For The Soul ~



3 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Love that toasty fire, so cozy.Enjoy your weekend, Blessings Francine.

Lil Raggedy Angie said...

Beautiful photos , could get lost in a daydream ! Have a great weekend ~ hugs Angela

TheCrankyCrow said...

Such wonderful photos....that fireplace would have my undivided attention.... Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin (If you don't mind, let me know if you have tried that soup, and if so, and you liked it, where I might find the recipe....It looks and sounds SO good!)