~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

February 1, 2016

~ Happy February 1st ~

                            

~ Original Works By Kimberly Bouffard ~
                                 
                                    ~  I hope you had a wonderful weekend! I've been busy working on a update.
                       So glad February is here! I'll be planning my gardens already bought some seeds!

                                                                 ~ Have A Great Day!
                                                                        ~ All My Best,
                                                                                      Kimberly

3 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Happy February Kimberly, Blessings Francine.

TheCrankyCrow said...

Happy Happy February Miss Kimberly!! Oooo, I love this little gal sitting with the (also adorable bunny).... She reminds me of someone familiar.... Glad you're thinking spring...we're bracing for another visit from Old Man Winter.... Smiles & February Hugs ~ Robin

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Happy February!!!
Such a Sweet gal with her bunny!
Many Blessings
Robin