~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ From Hand & Needle ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ She Seeketh Flax & Wool ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

~ BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL ~

February 11, 2016

~ Elizabetta & Hooked Rug ~


                                  ~   Welcome To My Blog & Offerings. If you would like to make a purchase you may email me or private message me with your order & paypal email.  None of my items are for children.  Enjoy Your Day!
                                                              ~ All My Best,
                                                                               Kimberly
~ Elizabetta ~

                                 ~  One of a kind doll handmade by me using my techniques to make her look old & well loved. She is not as bright as pic.  Approx. 15" She wears a taupe dress covered with her wool apron. She has clay upper legs with string jointed knee lower legs, very sweet!  She & her clothes are made to look old.  Adoption of ~ Adoption Pending ~ will bring her home to you. You can email me at theredcupboardpost@gmail.com with your order.

~ 1876 Sheep Hooked Rug ~

                              ~ This is a pattern by Notforgotten Farm hooked by me on linen bound in wool.  Used hand cut strips & hooked it to look folky & primitive in the color palate I love to use! Not as bright as pic nice and muted. Approx, 18" x 15" ~ SOLD, THANK YOU ~ will bring it home to you. You can email me at theredcupboardpost@gmail.com with your order.

1 comment:

Primitive Stars said...

Always love to see your creations Kimberly.Blessings Francine.